Every time it’s close to the menstrual period, something that women inevitably have to face is: Menstrual pain which menstrual pain If you often have pain This symptom should definitely not be overlooked. Because of severe or chronic menstrual pain This is often a warning sign of being at risk for endometriosis. We therefore invite all women to understand and be aware of menstrual cramps that occur frequently. ufabet https://ufabet999.com/
Menstrual cramps are pain in the lower abdomen during the menstrual cycle. Symptoms usually occur 1-2 days before menstruation, or some people may experience abdominal pain during their menstrual period during the first few days. The symptoms are characterized by slight cramps, slow pain, and severe pain.
Symptoms of endometriosis
Symptoms of endometriosis that women should look out for before seeing a doctor include:
1. Stomach pain 2-3 days before menstruation and the pain is worse when menstruation occurs. It also increases in severity in the next monthly cycle.
2. Have had lower abdominal pain for more than 6 months.
3. Pain in the lower abdomen while having sex. The nature of the symptoms is deep pain. in the vaginal area
4. Abnormal vaginal bleeding
5. Feel a lump in the lower abdomen.
3 ways to treat endometriosis